LECTURES | WORKSHOPS | CASE STUDIES | NETWORKING
24-25 MAY 2018
Wrocław, Novotel Centrum Hotel
Value engineering, innovations – a direction for development of purchasing departments
The subject of this year’s edition concerns innovations and their influence on the work of a purchasing department. In the face of economic changes and an increasingly broader scope of technology use, the procurement function takes on a new dimension. Purchasing departments can become main value creators in organizations. According to the banner “Value engineering and innovations vs. Procurement”, we will try to answer the question: ‘How is value engineering manifested and how does Industry 4.0 affect Procurement 4.0?
PROCON Manufacturing 2018 is:
- A carefully prepared agenda: Speeches given by lecturers-practitioners and experts from abroad
- Modern solutions and market practices: Effective tools and an innovative approach
- Networking: More than 100 participants from the group of senior executives who manage procurement processes
- Precious benchmarking: Compare the procurement management strategy in your organization with solutions used in other companies
- Workshops: The second day of the event is an opportunity to acquire practical industry knowledge
What is it about?
- Cost engineering vs. e-mobility development
- Innovations in the automotive industry
- Robotization from the Procurement Agent’s point of view
- Value engineering
- Effective negotiations with suppliers
Who is it for?
The event is addressed to senior executives responsible for direct procurement s in medium-sized and large enterprises:
- Chairmen of medium-sized and large enterprises
- Procurement Management Personnel
- Directors and Managers for finance and logistics
- Managers and Specialists for direct spending
A SPECIAL GUEST
Principal, FEV Consulting GmbH
A purchasing expert and practitioner with more than 18 years of experience. He specializes in cost reduction, value engineering, process optimization, and global sourcing. For 4 years, he has been a director in the FEV Consulting company, which has a long story of success, particularly in the automotive industry. His knowledge allows creating pragmatic solutions to the most urgent and complex problems that today’s enterprises are facing (the influence of process technology, changing supply and demand patterns, constantly increasing requirements of customers and investors). This year, during the conference, he will give a speech titled “E-Mobility is taking off! Automotive industry is facing a fundamental transition from combustion engines to electric vehicles”.
Costs of participation
24 May 2018 – Conference
The price includes lectures, coffee breaks, lunch, and access to materials after the conference (pdf presentations, a video).
25 May 2018 – Workshop
– Savings generation strategies in a manufacturing company (PL)
– DDMRP – how to free up frozen stock capital with regard to the availability of materials and goods (PL)
A limited number of participants: 30 | Only in POLISH
The price includes coffee breaks, lunch, workshop materials before and after the conference, the certificate of participation in the workshop.
MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS
What is the form of the ticket I will receive?
You will receive an email notification from us. It will be enough for the registered Participants to take an identity document with them on the day of the event.
Will I get a VAT invoice?
Yes. During your registration, tick the information that you need an invoice including VAT (23%). We will send it to your email address. On request, we will send it within 7 days by post to the address indicated by you.
Do I have to pay via the Internet?
No. You can pay by traditional bank transfer to the account number, on the basis of a pro forma invoice generated during your registration.